Total Recall VR LinX Altus
An Affordable - "Professional" call recording solution with no compromise on features.
Altus is a compact call recording system offering both standalone or PC networked operation, modular and expandable from 4 to 72 analogue and 30 VoIP channels. Running on a Linux platform, it is highly reliable and tolerant to faults and is also PCI DSS Compliant for credit card masking during a call.
- Standalone Operation or Network PC Client Access or Web Browser
- Built in colour LCD display and front panel controls
- Intel and Linux based platform for optimal reliability and performance
- Ideal for hybrid analogue source (telephone, microphone, audio output …), VoIP call recording
- Radios: Analogue Trunked, 2 way VHF, RoIP, Tait, Motorola. (In Dev: Zetron, Hytera)
- PCI DSS Compliant for credit card masking during a call
- Tamper proof audio media and file format
- Captures CLI callers and dialed numbers
- Full time, scheduled, voice activated, record on demand
- Multi-level user access control
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more
- On-board audio storage and archive for up to 380,000 hours of audio
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD, USB or Blu-Ray media
- SNMP alarm integration
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PBX systems
- Web browser configuration Manager
- Unlimited installations for the Total Recall VR Remote Manager PC client application which provides for system configuration, recording control, live monitoring, searching, playing, annotating, archiving and much more
- Unlimited installations for PC client applications including Total Recall VR Record-on-Demand and Total Recall VR Supervisor Client
Fault resilient audio storage( mirrored RAID 1 hard disks)
Dual hot swap power supplies
MEGA ARCHIVER. Near live streaming of recordings to remote network PC's and storage devices
Solid state hard drive (SSD) to improve performance and reliability
Fault resilient power supply (dual hot swap)
12vdc, 24vdc or 48vdc power supply
Mobile hard drive for use it in mobile environment: emergency vehicles, aircraft, mobile control centres and other applications
Professional & Affordable
Total Recall VR LinX Altus is a highly adaptable, professional voice logging recorder, which combines the power of 64-bit Total Recall VR LinX technology with a cost effective, all-in-one 19 inch rack mount enclosure. Designed for some of the most demanding call recording environments worldwide, LinX Altus offers reliability, speed, security and flexible configurations in an incredibly compact package.
Altus supports recording from 4 to 72 analogue inputs (for example telephones, radios, intercoms, microphones), or up to 30 VoIP /RTP/ DMR inputs combined with up to 72 analogue inputs all at a very affordable price.
Fast and Convenient Access with Simple GUI and Navigation or Web Browser
Live monitor, search and replay calls from the built in control panel on LinX Altus, featuring simple navigation keys and a big, bright 130 x 97mm TFT LCD display. Your solution can be managed from the control panel via three menus (Logging, Search and Options) and four simple navigation keys. Call replay control keys (play/pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop) are also included. Alternatively, all unit functions and configuration can be managed via your network and Remote Manager - PC software included at no additional cost with your Total Recall VR LinX system.
This model is capable of recording:
The maximum recording channel capacity of this model is:
- Calls on analogue lines via a high impedance (Hi-Z) analogue line tap.
- Audio from any line level analogue audio source.
- SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN port.
- H.323 calls via SPAN port.
- Unicast RTP streams via SPAN port.
- Multicast RTP streams via SPAN port.
- Unicast RTP streams via UDP port.
- DMR recording via Tait VRP ( Zetron and Hytera in development by Q1 2015 )
For Further Details or Call Back: Contact Me Form
- 72 analogue recording channels; or
- 30 VoIP recording channels; or
- 72 analogue plus 30 VoIP and recording channels in any combination
- Flexible configurations. Field upgradable.
- Recording cards: Analogue 4, 8 or 12 channels.
- SIP VoIP licences per channels required.