Total Recall VR LinX Classic Rack
An Affordable - "Professional" call recording solution with no compromise on features.
Classic Rack is a compact call recording system offering both standalone or PC networked operation.
Classic Rack supports recording from 4 to 60 analogue inputs (for example telephones, radios, intercoms, microphones), or up to 8 VoIP (SIP/H.323) inputs combined with up to 8 analogue inputs in hybrid mode .
- Standalone Operation or Network PC Client Access or Web Browser
- Built in control panel featuring a colour LCD display front panel controls
- Intel and Linux based platform for optimal reliability and performance
- Ideal for hybrid analogue source (telephone, microphone, audio output …), VoIP call recording
- Radios: Analogue Trunked, 2 way VHF, RoIP, Tait, Motorola. (In Dev: Zetron, Hytera)
- PCI DSS Compliant for credit card masking during a call
- Tamper proof audio media and file format
- Captures CLI callers and dialed numbers
- Full time, scheduled, voice activated, record on demand
- Multi-level user access control
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more
- On-board audio storage and archive for up to 190,000 hours of audio
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD, USB or Blu-Ray media
- SNMP alarm integration
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PBX systems
- Web browser configuration Manager
- Unlimited installations for the Total Recall VR Remote Manager PC client application which provides for system configuration, recording control, live monitoring, searching, playing, annotating, archiving and much more
- Unlimited installations for PC client applications including Total Recall VR Record-on-Demand and Total Recall VR Supervisor Client
Blu-Ray archive device to archive up to 6000 hours of audio on a single BD-RE disk
MEGA ARCHIVER. Near live streaming of recordings to remote network PC's and storage devices
Solid state hard drive (SSD) to improve performance and reliability
12vdc, 24vdc or 48vdc power supply
Mobile hard drive for use it in mobile environment: emergency vehicles, aircraft, mobile control centres
Dual redundant and hot-swappable power supply for 24/7 up-time.
Professional & Affordable
When call recording is critical to your operations, you need a professional, dedicated voice logging system. Total Recall Rack is the compact, reliable and entirely self-contained solution for recording, archiving, searching and replaying your important phone and/or radio communications.
Classic Rack supports recording from 4 to 60 analogue inputs (for example telephones, radios, intercoms, microphones), or up to 8 VoIP (SIP/H.323) inputs combined with up to 8 analogue inputs in hybrid mode.
Fast and Convenient Access with Simple GUI and Navigation or Web Browser
Live monitor, search and replay calls from the built in flip out and tilt control panel, featuring simple navigation keys and a big, bright 130 x 97mm TFT LCD display. Your solution can be managed from the control panel via three menus (Logging, Search and Options) and four simple navigation keys. Call replay control keys (play/pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop) are also included. Alternatively, all unit functions and configuration can be managed via your network and Remote Manager - PC software included at no additional cost.
This model is capable of recording:
The maximum recording channel capacity of this model is:
- Calls on analogue lines via a high impedance (Hi-Z) analogue line tap.
- Audio from any line level analogue audio source.
- SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN port.
- H.323 calls via SPAN port.
For Further Details or Call Back: Contact Me Form
- 60 analogue recording channels; or
- 8 VoIP recording channels; or
- 8 analogue plus 8 VoIP and recording channels in any combination
- Flexible configurations. Field upgradable.