Total Recall VR LinX Dell
Total Recall VR Voice Recording Software custom built into Dell or the Server of Your Choice, HP Etc.
Total Recall VR LinX Dell IP Call Recording Server combines the latest hardware technology with proven Total Recall VR call recording software and the power of stable reliable CentOS Linux platform that utilises RAID storage technology and can be fully supported "In House".
Total Recall VR has a feature rich PC graphical software interface for search, replay, archive and email of call recordings.
For companies who would like IP call recording solution that can be built into their preferred server chassis that can be supported In House at an affordable price from 1 to 120 channels / VoIP telephones or RoIP digital radio or AoIP audio. You can link multiples of Recording Servers to form world wide enterprise multi site recording. e.g. HQ and satellite locations.
- Advanced Total Recall Recording Software built into your PC Server Chassis
- Can be supported by in house IT personnel saving the costs of support contracts
- Intel and Linux based platform for optimal reliability and performance
- Records VoIP Telephones SIP trunks, DMR Radios: Tait, Zetron, Hytera
- Records AoIP Audio Over IP, Intercoms etc
- PCI DSS Compliant for credit card masking during a call
- Tamper proof audio media and file format
- Captures CLI callers and dialed numbers
- Full time, scheduled, voice activated, record on demand
- Multi-level user access control
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more
- On-board audio storage and archive for up to 380,000 hours of audio
- Utilises RAID storage technology, it is highly reliable and tolerant to storage faults
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD, USB or Blu-Ray media
- SNMP alarm integration
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PBX systems
- Web browser configuration Manager
- Unlimited installations for the Total Recall VR Remote Manager PC client application which provides for system configuration, recording control, live monitoring, searching, playing, annotating, archiving and much more
- Unlimited installations for PC client applications including Total Recall VR Record-on-Demand and Total Recall VR Supervisor Client
AMBE decoder license.
MEGA ARCHIVER. Near live streaming of recordings to remote network PC's and storage devices
12VDC, 24VDC or 48VDC power supply.
This model is capable of recording:
The maximum recording channel capacity of this model is 10 to 120 channels, multiples of servers can be networked and accessed locally or centrally.
- SIP trunks via SPAN port.
- SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN port.
- H.323 calls via SPAN port.
- Unicast RTP streams via SPAN port.
- Multicast RTP streams via SPAN port.
- Unicast RTP streams via UDP port.
- DMR recording via Tait VRP ( Zetron and Hytera in development by Q1 2015 )
For Further Details or Call Back: Contact Me Form