Total Recall VR LinX Essence
"Professional" IP call recording appliance with no compromise on features. Why Pay More?
Total Recall VR LinX Essence is a small form factor "Economical" IP Call Recording Appliance. Combining the latest hardware technology with proven Total Recall VR call recording software and the power of stable reliable CentOS Linux platform.
Essence is a powerful call recording appliance with built in hard disk storage that is easy to install, complete with a user friendly PC graphical software interface for search, replay, archive and email of call recordings that are PCI DSS compliant for credit card number masking during a call recording.
Essence is for all types of companies who need IP call recording at an affordable price from 1 to 60 channels / users / telephones or radios or IP audio. Link multiples of Essence's to form HQ and Satellite offices / locations recording.
Essence's "Mega Archive" Option near live streaming data back up provides you with complete control and security of your important encrypted recording data, you can point Essence to your own in house networked storage servers or cloud servers or to a simple USB storage device.
Standalone Operation Option
For standalone operation there is an optional custom 10.1 colour LCD and interactive custom keypad control panel, this Tiny-Box call recording appliance supports up to 60 simultaneous VoIP recording channels, with unmatched on-board call storage and functionality for a system of this size. .
- Network PC Client Access or Web Browser
- Intel and Linux based platform for optimal reliability and performance
- Records VoIP Telephones SIP trunks, AoIP Audio over IP
- Radios: Analogue Trunked, 2 way VHF, RoIP, Tait, Motorola. (In Dev: Zetron, Hytera)
- PCI DSS Compliant for credit card masking during a call
- Tamper proof audio media and file format
- Captures CLI callers and dialed numbers, extension numbers
- Full time, scheduled, voice activated, record on demand
- Multi-level user access control
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress
- Standalone custom keypad and display option
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more
- On-board audio storage and archive for up to 380,000 hours of audio
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD, USB or Blu-Ray media
- SNMP alarm integration
- Web browser configuration Manager
- Unlimited installations for the Total Recall VR Remote Manager PC client application which provides for system configuration, recording control, live monitoring, searching, playing, annotating, archiving and much more
- Unlimited installations for PC client applications including Total Recall VR Record-on-Demand and Total Recall VR Supervisor Client
Blu-Ray archive device to archive up to 6000 hours of audio on a single BD-RE disk
MEGA ARCHIVER. Near live streaming of recordings to remote network PC's and storage devices
Solid state hard drive (SSD) to improve performance and reliability
AMBE decoder license
Small is Beautiful
The Total Recall VR Essence small form factor call recorder is especially useful where space is at a premium, is accessed by the supplied Remote Manager PC client software or Web Browser software.
This model is capable of recording:
- SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN port.
- H.323 calls via SPAN port.
- Unicast RTP streams via SPAN port.
- Multicast RTP streams via SPAN port.
- Unicast RTP streams via UDP port.
- DMR recording via Tait VRP ( Zetron and Hytera in development by Q1 2015 )
The maximum recording channel capacity of this model is 60 simultaneous VoIP, RoIP or AoIP channels:
For Further Details or Call Back: Contact Me Form