Total Recall VR Neos Desk
An easy to use call recording solution with no compromise on features.
Neos Desk a independant standalone hard disk recorder with networked PC's access, automatic back up archiving to DVD or Blu Ray disks or USB or network attached / cloud storage.
Built on a stable Linux platform records from the latest generation of VoIP PBX phones, SIP trunks, Analogue telephones / lines, digital telephones with adaptors, digital and analogue 2 way radio communications, intercoms......
Standalone operation with integrated colour screen and keypad to search and play back recordings or live monitor, admin and user password protected.
Full remote PC network access to all features is provided for with the included Remote Manager Software App or We Browser App.
Neos supports multi channel simultaneous recording from 4 to 24 analogue inputs (for example telephones, radios, intercoms, microphones), or 10 to 30 VoIP (SIP/H.323) inputs. Hybrid mode 24 analogue plus 30 VoIP channels.
- Standalone Operation or Network PC Client Access or Web Browser
- Built in control panel featuring a colour LCD display front panel controls
- Intel and Linux based platform for optimal reliability and performance
- Ideal for hybrid analogue source (telephone, microphone, audio output …), VoIP call recording
- Radios: Analogue Trunked, 2 way VHF, RoIP, Tait, Motorola. (In Dev: Zetron, Hytera)
- PCI DSS Compliant for credit card masking during a call
- Tamper proof audio media and file format
- Captures CLI callers and dialed numbers
- Full time, scheduled, voice activated, record on demand
- Multi-level user access control
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more
- On-board audio storage and archive for up to 600,000 hours of audio
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD, USB or Blu-Ray media
- SNMP alarm integration
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PBX systems
- Web browser configuration Manager
- Unlimited installations for the Total Recall VR Remote Manager PC client application which provides for system configuration, recording control, live monitoring, searching, playing, annotating, archiving and much more
- Unlimited installations for PC client applications including Total Recall VR Record-on-Demand and Total Recall VR Supervisor Client
Blu-Ray archive device to archive up to 6000 hours of audio on a single BD-RE disk
MEGA ARCHIVER. Near live streaming of recordings to remote network PC's and storage devices
Solid state hard drive (SSD) to improve performance and reliability
Mobile hard drive for use it in mobile environment: emergency vehicles, aircraft, mobile control centres
AMBE decoder licence
Professional & Affordable
When call recording is critical to your operations, you need a professional, dedicated voice logging system. Neos Desk is the compact, reliable and entirely self-contained solution for recording, archiving, searching and replaying your important phone and/or radio communications.
Fast and Convenient PC Access with Simple GUI and Navigation or Web Browser
Live monitor, search and replay calls from the built in colour screen and front control panel controls, featuring simple navigation keys and a big, bright 130 x 97mm TFT LCD display. Your solution can be managed from the control panel via three menus (Logging, Search and Options) and four simple navigation keys. Call replay control keys (play/pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop) are also included. Alternatively, all unit functions and configuration can be managed via your network and Remote Manager - PC software included at no additional cost.
This model is capable of recording:
The maximum recording channel capacity of this model is:
- Calls on analogue lines via a high impedance (Hi-Z) analogue line tap.
- Audio from any line level analogue audio source.
- SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN port.
- H.323 calls via SPAN port.
For Further Details or Call Back: Contact Me Form
- 24 analogue recording channels; or
- 30 VoIP recording channels; or
- 24 analogue plus 30 VoIP and recording channels in any combination
- Flexible configurations. Field upgradable.