Total Recall VR LinX Omnia
Omnia is the professional voice communications multi channel call recording system for mission-critical voice logging requirements. Omnia is highly reliable running on a stable Linux platform that utilises dual hard drives hot-swap RAID 1 storage technology combined with redundant hot-swappable power supplies, system status and fault alarm notifications is designed for 24/7 uninterrupted operation.
- Mission Critical Redundancy Dual RAID 1 hard disks, Dual hot spower supplies
- MEGA ARCHIVER. Near live streaming of recordings to remote network PC's NAS storage devices or Cloud
- Standalone Operation or Network PC Client Access or Web Browser
- Built in control panel featuring a colour LCD display front panel controls
- Archive to internal external CD/ DVD/ Blu Ray/ drivewith USB Staorage device support
- Intel and Linux based platform for optimal reliability and performance
- Ideal for hybrid source: telephone, microphone, audio output, VoIP, RoIP, SIP, ISDN PRI
- Radios: Analogue Trunked, 2 way VHF, RoIP, Tait, Motorola. (In Dev: Zetron, Hytera)
- PCI DSS Compliant for credit card masking during a call
- Tamper proof audio media and file format
- Captures CLI callers and dialed numbers
- Full time, scheduled, voice activated, record on demand
- Multi-level user access control
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more
- On-board audio storage and archive for up to 380,000 hours of audio
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD, USB or Blu-Ray media
- SNMP alarm integration
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PBX systems
- Web browser configuration Manager
- Unlimited installations for the Total Recall VR Remote Manager PC client application which provides for system configuration, recording control, live monitoring, searching, playing, annotating, archiving and much more
- Unlimited installations for PC client applications including Total Recall VR Record-on-Demand and Total Recall VR Supervisor Client
MEGA ARCHIVER. Near live streaming of recordings to remote network PC's and storage devices
Solid state hard drive (SSD) to improve performance and reliability
12vdc, 24vdc or 48vdc power supply
Mobile hard drive for use it in mobile environment: emergency vehicles, aircraft, mobile control centres and other applications
Professional & Robust
Total Recall VR LinX Omnia, a full featured highly configurable rack mounted voice logging solution for critical audio data recording and secure archiving for compliance and dispute resolution as well as for quality monitoring and training purposes. LinX Omnia is equally popular with call centres, financial, legal. buisness enterprises, governments, public utilities (including Airports and Rail) and military across the globe. The most powerful system in the Total Recall VR range, LinX Omnia offers unprecedented levels of hardware redundancy, reliability, and interface flexibility. When you need the best and most secure call recording system on the market, you need Total Recall VR LinX Omnia!
Full Standalone Operation
Administration set up search and replay calls, live monitor, back up and archive recordings using the simple navigation keys and the big, bright 130 x 97mm TFT LCD colour display. Your solution can be managed from the control panel via three menus (Logging, Search and Options) and four simple navigation keys. Call replay control keys (play/pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop) are also included.
Network PC Client Secure Access " Remote Manager Software or via a Web Browser
Alternatively all unit functions and configuration can be managed via your network and Remote Manager - PC software with unlimited multi site PC access is included at no additional cost with your Total Recall VR LinX system.
This model is capable of recording:
The maximum recording channel capacity of this model is:
- Calls on analogue lines via a high impedance (Hi-Z) analogue line tap.
- Audio from any line level analogue audio source.
- SIP trunks, SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN port.
- H.323 calls via SPAN port.
- Unicast RTP streams via SPAN port.
- Multicast RTP streams via SPAN port.
- Unicast RTP streams via UDP port.
- DMR recording via Tait VRP ( Zetron and Hytera in development by Q1 2015 )
- ISDN (Q.931) calls on ISDN PRI links via high impedance (Hi-Z) link tap.
True Multi- Site Recording with Local and Central Access and Administration:
- 60 analogue recording channels; or
- 60 VoIP recording channels; or
- 60 ISDN recording channels; or
- 60 VoIP and ISDN recording channels in any combination;
- 60 analogue plus 60 VoIP and ISDN recording channels in any combination
- Flexible configurations. Field upgradable.
- Recording cards: Analogue 4, 8 or 12 channels.
- ISDN E1, 30 or 60 channels.
- SIP VoIP licences per channels required.
Omnia offers true multi site recording that can be securely managed both locally or centrally for all functionality.
For Further Details or Call Back: Contact Me Form