VoIP Network Traffic Collector
Multi VoIP Network Recording Interface
Total Recall VR Max Traffic Collector is a low cost and high performance VoIP call traffic capture appliance that is easy to setup and can be easily placed into your network to capture VoIP call traffic. It extends the reach of the Total Recall VR call recording system on your network.
Total Recall VR Max Traffic Collector is a high performance VoIP call traffic capture appliance which, when strategically placed on your network, can capture VoIP call traffic and send it to one or more compatible Total Recall VR device. It eliminates the need for multiple VoIP call recorders on your network.
It has 4 Ethernet interfaces capable of collecting VoIP traffic from 180 simultaneous SIP and H.323 session. It can forward the traffic that it collects to up to 4 compatible Total Recall VR systems over an existing or dedicated network.
For Further Details or Call Back: Contact Me Form
- Up to 4 network taps
- Up to 180 simultaneous VoIP sessions
- Recognises SIP, H.323 and RTP traffic
- Reliable and stable Linux platform
- Four Ethernet ports (100/1000 MB) and four independent VoIP traffic collectors
- Web based control interface
- Highly accessible via remote access
- All solid state
- UDP or TCP connection to up to four compatible Total Recall VR systems